- Basal temperature thermometer, containing about 2.25 grams of mercury
- In a mercury thermometer, a glass tube is filled with mercury and a standard temperature scale is marked on the tube.
- changes in temperature, the mercury expands and contracts in a consistent fashion and the temperature can be read from the scale.
- A mercury thermometer can be easily identified by the presence of a silver bulb. If the bulb is red, blue, purple, green or any other coluor, it is not a mercury thermometer.
THERMOMETER Round Clinical And Home Use
- Armpit Clinical Thermometer:
- Size of Thermometer: Length 120+8-5 mm, Width 12±0.4mm
- Measuring Range: 35℃–42℃ or 94℉–108℉
- Material: Mercury
- Accurate: +0.1℃ and -0.15℃
- Standard: EN 12470:2000
- Operating Temperature: 15℃-30℃
- Storage Temperature: 0℃-42℃
There are no reviews yet.